OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE WALKINS AT PUNE-BNY MELLON INTERNATIONAL OPERATIONS (INDIA) ON 29/30 AUGUST 2013
Designation: Operations Executive
Company Name: BNY Mellon International Operations (India) Pvt. Ltd.
BNY Mellon International Operations (India) Private Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNY Mellon and commenced operations in Pune in December 2004 to strengthen the company’s ability to provide global operations service capabilities. This world-class facility is fully integrated into BNY Mellon’s infrastructure from an operations, technology, business recovery, finance, HR, risk, legal, corporate information security and audit perspective. Following six years of rapid growth, BNY Mellon (India) now employs 3,921 permanent staff (as of 2nd October 2012), all based in Magarpatta City, Pune.
Work Experience: 1 to 3 yrs
Educational Qualification: Graduate/PG
Job Location: Pune
- Good communication skills (written & verbal)
- Academic Qualification – Graduate BCom. preferred
- Minimum experience 1 to 3 years
- Sound knowledge in the following:
- Financial markets and/or
- Cash / stock / bank / custody reconciliation
- Accounts Payable OR Accounts Receivable
- Good analytical skills and eye for detail.
- Flexible to work in shifts – including night shifts.
BNY Mellon International Operations (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Tower 6, 2nd Floor,
Cybercity, Magarpatta City,
Walkin Date: 28-30 August 2013